发布苍轩最新动态 ,了解最酷跆拳资讯
People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all.
人们害怕面对自己,害怕面对现实,尤其害怕面对自己的内心。
People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit.
人们谈论爱的伟大,但那些不过是胡扯。
Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing.
爱给人伤害,使人烦扰。
People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous.
人们总是说痛苦是恶魔并且十分危险。
How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up.
如果他们回避情感那么他们要如何面对爱呢?痛苦意味着可以唤醒我们。
People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio.
人们试着隐藏内心的痛苦,但其实他们这样做是不对的,痛苦像个收音机一样伴随我们左右。
You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters.
在痛苦的经历中感觉你自身的力量,重要的是你如何面对痛苦。
Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality.
痛苦是一种感觉,感觉是你生命的一部分,是实实在在的你。
If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality.
如果你羞于痛苦,想要隐藏它,那么你就是在允许社会破坏那个真实的你。
You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.
你要捍卫自己感受痛苦的权利。

